Tuesday, February 20, 2018

CASology Week 288: PUN

Welcome to Week 288 at CASology!




I'm anticipating a lot of chuckles in the gallery these week with PUN as our cue card. My need for a masculine birthday card influenced the decision to use the MFT Polar Bear Pals stamp set. I stamped and die cut the bear image with a MFT Arch die before masking a inking the background with the lightest whisper of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Copic markers were used to color the scarf and the sentiment was heat embossed on a dark blue banner before the panel and banner were popped up on the card base.




Check out the terrific design team cards!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)


Guest Designer: Jan C.!

Sponsor: STAMPlorations!


We are looking forward to seeing how PUN inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until 9 AM Monday (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. What a cute CAS card, perfect sentiment and image combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and a darling CAS design with that cute polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite bears, Jacquie. That smile gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love how the way the bear is sitting plays into the design with the sentiment banner. Super CAS style!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!