Tuesday, February 13, 2018

CASology Week 287: TOGETHER

Welcome to Week 287 at CASology!




I dug out the Avery Elle We Go Together stamp set as soon as I saw TOGETHER was our cue word this week. My biggest challenge was deciding which images to use and in the end settled for a trio that included the heart pair.




My TH Stamp Platform helped me position the donut & olive first, then mask them and complete the stamping. Copic markers were used to color the images before the panel was popped up on the card base.




The design team has everything from wedding cards, to birthday cards and more Valentines to inspire you this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)


Guest Designer:  Ishani!

We are looking forward to seeing how TOGETHER inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until 9 AM Monday (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog (please note, the deadline has moved up a couple of hours!).

I am also linking this card to the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp where Simon Says It Must Be Love this week. 



Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

5 comments:

  1. Super card design and wonderful items that go together indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jacquie. I'll take the donut and olive and you can keep the rest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb! I love the simplicity and grouping of the card. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Must be Love challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Jacquie! Looks like you've got all the essentials of togetherness covered - ha!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!