Sunday, August 27, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #236

Sadly,  I've had to replenish my stash of sympathy cards with three friends losing their fathers in the last month. I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch #236 for this card.






The panel was masked and lightly inked with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink first and then the Concord & 9th Tree Ring stamp added. An Altenew sentiment is stamped on a light gray flag and adheres along the bottom of the inked panel.




A simple white Memory Box Massa Leaf die cut replaces the circle element on the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is surely a card to remember, Jacquie! such a beautiful addition to our CTS gallery! thank you...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Beautiful soft colour pallette. Love the tree ring behind the white die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love that trunk ring! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!