Tuesday, April 25, 2017

CASology Week 246: SEASON

Welcome to Week 246 at CASology!




What was your first thought when you saw this week's cue card?  Too many ideas starting swirling in my head. I was bouncing from fresh herbs to sports to time of year and finally settled on grill season.




Technically, I can grill year round but I tend to use the oven more in the winter and grill several times a week when Daylight Savings time starts and I have better light to see what I'm cooking. I used a Technique Tuesday Christmas stamp for the sentiment, layering it on a Lawn Fawn grass stamp and then added the Memory Box grill die cut.

Check out the Design Team cards for more terrific ideas!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Donna!

Sponsor: Uniko Studios!


We are looking forward to seeing how SEASON inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

7 comments:

  1. Great use of seasonal stamps! Such a great pun...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever take on the cue card, Jacquie! I love how you paired the Christmas sentiment with your grill...Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use that Christmas sentiment, Jacquie. It works perfectly with the grill and I love the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea, Jacquie! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally perfect! Made me laugh! And smart you, getting summer use out of a Christmas stamp! LOL

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!