Tuesday, March 14, 2017

CASology Week 240: FOLIAGE

Welcome to Week 240 at CASology!



After all the rain we have had this winter in California, there is a little too much foliage in my garden if we count the weeds. It has been great for many of the tropical plants though, and those are the ones I was thinking about as I pulled out MFT's Wild Greenery dies for my card this week.




I inked a white panel with Pinefeather, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Inks before cutting a few leaves.  The Avery Elle sentiment is stamped on the kraft panel before the leaves and a trio of enamel dots were added.




I think the gallery will be full of gorgeous leaves this week! For more inspiration, check out the talented Design Team!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Anna!


We are looking forward to seeing how FOLIAGE inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

I am just making the deadline to link this card to Seize the Birthday where Anything Goes for the current challenge!




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

6 comments:

  1. Love your foliage on the kraft, Jacquie! Those bright blues and greens really pop against it. Great CAS card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the cue card, Jacquie! Beautiful color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jacquie ! I love your tropical leaves, their colours are so bright ! Nice idea to adhere them onto a Kraft card ! And these three enamel dots are the final touch ! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card, Jacquie. I love the color of your foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your leaf dies, and your colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And love the little bit of added interest with that stitched border.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!