Tuesday, July 5, 2016

CASology Week 205: CHEVRON

Welcome to Week 205 at CASology!



Who doesn't love using a chevron pattern as a design element? I am not sure I should admit to how many chevron products I have in the office: stamps, dies, embossing folders, stencils, washi tape, patterned paper were all hoping to be picked.

In the end, I went with a well loved Cuttlebug dotted chevron embossing folder for this card.




I love using an embossing folder to add interest and texture while leaving tons of white space to keep the design clean & simple.

Check out the terrific Design Team cards for more ideas.

Jacquie Southas (you are here)
Melissa Chipperfield (taking this week off)

Guest Designer:  Kevin

Sponsor: Cindy B Designs


We are looking forward to seeing how CHEVRON inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


12 comments:

  1. Love how the colours pop on the kraft. And the subtle texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the colours pop on the kraft. And the subtle texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fun, dotted EF, Jacquie!!!! The flip flops are so sweet!!!! Veru cute card!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and subtle texture Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too much fun on this card--love those dotted chevrons, and what could be a more fitting card for our climate and this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That embossing folder makes a great subtle background for your bright and cheerful flip flops, Jacquie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh - I LOOOOOOVE that embossing folder, Jacquie, and those bright little flip flops are just perfect on that chevron beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fabulous embossing folder, Jacquie, and I love the bright and cheery elements. The kraft is great too - like a sandy beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous chevron ef and such great summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jacquie! I love the embossing on the card front. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jacquie, I find it hard to believe that I don't own that embossing folder...I have so many and I really like this one! I love it on kraft, and the fun pop of color with the flip flops is perfect! An adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!