Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Color Throwdown #282 Guest Star Stamper + MFW Hexagon + Avery Elle May Guest Designer Search

I am so excited to be joining the talented Designers at the Color Throwdown as the Guest Star Stamper for CTD282 and this fun, fresh palette!





Remember if you don't have the exact colors, it’s OK to substitute whatever is close to this week’s colors.  I used My Favorite Things Electric Red and Jellybean Green inks along with Mustard Seed Distress Ink to make this card.





Avery Elle's Thanks a Bunch stamp set is used to create the bouquet and tag. They are masked and the chicken wire stencil is added in the background. This is definitely one of my favorite looks right now!




A little Wink of Stella clear glitter pen was added to all the red flowers to finish off the stamped panel.

You have until 6:00 p.m. EST on Monday to link your project over at the Color Throwdown blog.

I am also linking my card to the Avery Elle May Guest Designer Search and the Moxie Fab World Hexagons: Happy for Hexagons challenge - there is plenty of time to join on these too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jacquie ,this is stunning! Love the background and the flowers on top.....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design with the flowers and hexagon background...you have used the colors perfectly!!!! I'm so glad you are the Guest Star Stamper today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey rock star! I love this card! Esp, the way you used the hex background! Congrats on the Color Throwdown spot! I was laughing when Melody told me that we were both on the blog the same day! Cannot wait for the 13th! I will be so happy to get away and see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE this card!! Just love the way you masked the flowers and added the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Great job masking. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh what a wonderful card! The colors are so bright and springy and I love the bouquet of flowers. The hexagon background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacquie, this is so beautiful. I love those flowers. Congrats on your guest spot on Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...this is such a stunning card! LOVE that chicken wire stencil and the shimmery posies! Your upcoming retreat with stamping friends sounds like sooo much fun! That's a boat load of talent that will be under one roof - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacquie!! This is wonderful!! Love the chicken wire BG for the fabulous floral bouquet! So glad you're playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous! Love the chicken wire background behind the bright floral bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous stamping, Jacquie! Love that chicken wire behind the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful. I love those flowers, and the cool way you stamped your hexagons. I hope you get picked for Avery Elle. If it were up to me, I'd vote for you. And, congrats for your guest position at CTD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet bouquet, and beautiful card! So glad to have you as our Star at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your flowers and the great chicken wire background! What a pretty and fun springtime card! Thanks for being our Guest Star Stamper!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one beautiful card...I love you use of these amazing and bold colors, congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!