Sunday, February 9, 2014

More Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Fun

I am still working my way through the color & sketch challenges from Nichole Heady as part of the Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary celebrations. You can check out the details here and there is still plenty of time to play along.

Anniversary-blog-header

Today's first card is based on these two recipes.


Color-5

Sketch-7



The Hawaiian Shores letters were sitting on my desk - leftovers from the banner die cut on this card - so I paired them with an Autumn Rose "birthday". The panel is selectively cut and stamped from Boutique Borders: Christmas and wrapped in another panel made from a Half & Half die.




I am also linking this card to today's challenge to make a birthday card for Papertrey Ink and link a photo of you holding it.




Please excuse my interesting hair,  I was concentrating on getting a photo with both me & the card in it and didn't notice the wild hair until it came time to post.

I have another card to post today & it is my favorite that I've made for the PTI Anniversary challenge so far - how's that for a teaser?

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I can so relate about the hair, Jacquie! Nevermind, It's a great photo and your card is outstanding! I'm looking forward to seeing the next one as I would have thought this one was the favorite! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool...love this one too!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!