Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Tracey!

A little birdie shared with me that Tracey McNeely of In My Creative Opinion (love her blog name) is celebrating her birthday today. Well, I wanted to get in on the party - Tracey is a talented member of several challenge and stamp company Design Teams and always generous with her comments and feedback.

Joyce at Cards-by-the-Sea is organizing the celebration - it's a Linky Party this time and you can join in and send your own birthday greeting to Tracey!

Every birthday needs a little cake, so I thought this would be a fun one to share.

Ruffles and fall roses cake


Because Tracey is on the Curtain Call Crew Design Team I decided to use the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge as the basis for her birthday card.







Enjoy your day Tracey!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie





14 comments:

  1. Love your turquoise fence and the wreath that adorns it, Jacquie! A fabulous card for Tracey's special day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cake and card. I am imagining that there must be some chocolate in that cake, hiding underneath all that white frosting. Your card is so pretty, and how thoughtful of you to use a challenge that Tracey is on the DT for. Thank you so very much for joining in on all the fun for Tracey's birthday linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little wreath, lovely card Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquie thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous card that you made for my birthday linky blog party. I am so overwhelmed today with such an outpouring of friendship from such wonderful crafters. I love the embossed background and your perfect wreath. I am always so taken with your cards and I appreciate you taking time to make this card for me. Thank you also for joining us at the Curtain Call inspiration Challenge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and I almost forgot that cake is gorgeous and looks so yummy. I would have loved to have a piece with you over some crafty conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those beads on your wreath. Lovely card - just like the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty. Makes me want to run my hands over the "wood".

    ReplyDelete
  8. First...that cake! Looks delicious, but then I caught a glimpse of your card. It is awe inspiring. Love the graduated colors and the attention to detail with all those great beads for added sparkle. This is one of my favorite of Tracey's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Jacquie, the beads on that wreath are so incredibly perfect! What an amazing card :)Love the shabby woodgrain & tilted banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that cake and I need some now....please....
    Love the blue wood Jacquie! Beautiful card and wreath ,love the birthday banner going across.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cake and love the card.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely Jacquie! Your wreath is BEAUTIFUL! Oh...and the cake you included in this post is so scrumptious :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card for Tracey's birthday! I love that you used the challenge as inspiration! That cake looks so yummy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is soooooooo gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!