Saturday, August 31, 2013

CASual Friday #113

I'm popping in with a super quick post - we are heading out the door to the San Diego State game in a few minutes. I made this card for CFC112, but missed the deadline. I had a smile on my face when I checked the current challenge to find this:

cfc113

CFC113:  Inspired by one of my favorite Beastie Boys songs, I thought it would be fun to see your CAS creations that combine Kraft and Text.
You have one week to play, challenge closes at noon eastern on September 5th.


My 14 year old son has discovered the Beastie Boys so the challenge made me chuckle even more.




The color variation in the Versamarked & heat embossed background is from the way the light is hitting in the photo.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie










10 comments:

  1. Great card, Jacquie! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jacquie and I love the look the versaFine and embossing give your card, it is an amazing look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. Even though I have no idea who the beastie boys are. Perhaps they are moxie fab?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquie, how perfect that this card plays along with the current challenge!!! Love your card!!! So glad to see it in the gallery and that you got to play along this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab pop of colour against the kraft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really like this! Great colors for the sentiment, love the sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Love the pops of colour from the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacquie, this is so FAB!! I guess it was meant to be! Love your background, and the colored text on top is just perfect. You're even rocking the enamel dots : ) Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!