Sunday, May 12, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays #100 Take Two

I am popping in with a quick post while my dear children fight over whether carrots go in salad and dear husband is grilling something for dinner. I'm the head cook in our house, so always enjoy an evening off for Mother's Day.

As CAS-ual Fridays is celebrating their 2nd Birthday and 100th Challenge it only seemed appropriate to make a birthday card.



CFC100: Each square represents one of our top 10 challenges.
Choose any row and combine those themes to create your Clean And Simple project.


I took the challenges from the 1st vertical row for this card: polka dots, square card and birthday.




Hope everyone is enjoying a great weekend and doing some fun.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie




5 comments:

  1. I love it! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous CAS design. I love that you have two types of polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, so glad you played again at CAS-ual Fridays! And, how cool is it that your son has recently found Pink Floyd?!? I would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Mother's Day dinner was a yummy one. Your card sure it! I love that you used both embossed and patterned paper polka dots, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, especially with the wite embossed dots and the lovely coloured spots! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!