Monday, December 10, 2012

MFTWSC101 Snowflake Peace

While my dear family was out shopping yesterday, I was supposed to be working on our mass production Christmas cards. I usually get these done over Thanksgiving weekend, but this year we had company and I can't believe I am this far behind?! I need to make close to 100 of these, so the design has to be fast & easy to put together and relatively flat for mailing.

I also have a bit of a reputation for writing a non-traditional family brag letter and haven't figured that out either for this year. My self-imposed rule is to not repeat the format so options like Haiku and confidential Santa files are off the table.

So with time & supplies ready, what did I do?

 

Made a card based on the My Favorite Things Weekly Stamp Club sketch {grin}. I had this lovely MFT snowflake die cut in MFT felt and just had to get it off my desk before working on what I was supposed to be doing.




The small snowflakes are also cut with MFT die-namics and the sentiment panel is a Fishtail Flag Stax and Layers die-namic that I cut both ends.



The sentiment is from the MFT Inspired by Christmas stamp set and inked with Memento Rich Cocoa, ivory pearls are Queen & Co - the aqua ones have just been colored with a Copic marker and the designer papers are Studio Calico Wonderland.

I also used a gorgeous aqua Diamond Satin Ribbon that is in this month's Ribbon Club assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Monthly Ribbon Club, Domestic


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Love the ribbon! We need a card party I guess. I have only a handful of cards, none of them easy to reproduce or flat for mailing!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!