Saturday, June 2, 2012

don't make me use ALL CAPS

Just a quick post to say hi & show off a card I made a few months ago that my dear daughter used to "welcome" her aunt for a visit this weekend.


I borrowed the My Favorite Things Just My Type Stamp and Die set from a friend while on a retreat a few months ago, not knowing how or when I would use the cards.

I LOVED this sentiment and was delighted when my dear daughter asked if she could use it. The sentiment is popped up just a little with a foam dot so it looks like the paper is coming out of the typewriter.

We have been trying to persuade my sister-in-law to visit for five years, so it is an appropriate sentiment, and we are thrilledshe is finally here.

I finished the inside of the card with the same My Mind's Eye papers and another die cut of the typewriter.


Of course, after stamping off a few typewriters with the borrowed set,  I knew I had to invest in my own!

I'll be playing tourist for the next few days, so not sure if I'll have any creative time this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Have a fun visit! Sorry we did not get to chat much on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!